One of the great things about Uptown Westerville is the diverse offerings of dining choices. Whether you’re looking for a quick sandwich to go, afternoon tea, or a delightful sit down dinner Uptown Westerville has a restaurant that is perfect for you. Some of our favorites include (in no particular order):
- Asterisk Supper Club – Asterisk Supper Club has an amazing menu of comfort foods on their lunch and dinner menus but we love the daily afternoon tea served 7 days a week from 1-4pm. With a choice of teas, finger sandwiches, and scones served with clotted cream this is the perfect midday break.
- Westerville Grill – Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner we love the Westerville Grill for its breakfasts that we can get all day! What’s better than breakfast for dinner?
- Uptown Deli & Brew – Right in the heart of Historic Uptown Westerville this is our go to lunch spot. This modern interpretation of an Old World market serves up amazing sandwiches. For after hours Temperance Row Brewing Company is located in the back of the deli and serves an amazing selection of brews.
- Red Apron Pizza Co – Let’s face it, sometimes it just has to be pizza. That’s when we visit Red Apron Pizza Co. A family owned, small town business, Red Apron Pizza Co makes their dough and their sauce fresh daily. Don’t know which pizza to get? Try Jamey’s Special and a portion of the proceeds gets donated to Autism Speaks.
- Koble Grill – Serving both Greek & Italian cuisine Koble lives up to its name (in Greek Koble means lacking nothing or complete). Mixing upscale dining with a grab and go system Koble serves up amazing food on the go or relaxing in the dining room with friends over drinks and dinner.
Have you visited any of these amazing Uptown Westerville restaurants? Which one is your favorite?
Are you thinking about buying a home in Westerville? See all Westerville homes for sale by clicking here.