The snapshot of Highland Lakes for year to date 2017 is as follows:
- 23 active listings ($354,900-$1,349,900)
- 112 sold in the last year (5.5.2016 to 5.5.2017)
With the above inventory and sold rate it puts the absorption rate for Highland Lakes at 2.5 months. This means at this time based on sales over last year the average time on market could be up to 2.5 months.
Market national averages are:
- 5-6 months is a balanced market (meaning a stable market and not leaning towards a Buyer’s market nor a Seller’s market)
- 5 months and under is a Seller’s market (most of Central Ohio is experiencing this now)
- 6 months and over is a Buyer’s market (your home is in a buyer’s market right now)
Further breakdown of data for your neighborhood:
- 48 days has been more the average time on market for competitive homes
- $305.76 has been the max selling price per square foot.
- $143.34 has been the average selling price per square foot
- 2809 is the above grade average square footage
You can see all homes for sale in Highland Lakes by following this link or call Julie & Company | HER Realtors today at 614-818-7229.
Are you thinking of selling your Highland Lakes home? Find out the current market value for your Highland Lakes home by following this link or call Julie Wills at 614-818-7229 for a custom valuation of your property.