One of our favorite things about the holiday season is the multitude of Christmas lights. What better way to get into the holiday spirit than soaking in the twinkling lights while sipping on hot chocolate? If you aren’t sure where to go to see the festive lights here are some of our favorite places:
- Scioto Mile Lights – Stretching from the Arena District to Downtown Columbus the Scioto Mile Lights brighten up the 145 acres of parkland with a dazzling display that is free for all to enjoy!
- Winter Wonderland at Creekside Park – Located at 117 Mill Street in Gahanna Ohio the festive lights abound as you explore the shops and restaurants of Creekside.
- Gardens Aglow at Franklin Park Conservatory – Lively displays of poinsettias, seasonal foilage, and twinkling lights make this and unforgettable Christmas experience. Even better the conservatory stays open until 9pm through December 31st (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- Wildlights at the Columbus Zoo – With over 3 million lights Wildlights is arguable one of the most popular Christmas light displays in Ohio. Not only do you get to take in the spectacular lights but a lot of the animals are out and about and active too!
- Easton Town Center – Easton Town Center does the holidays right with tons of lights, carriage rides, carolers, and maybe even a band or two! Perfect whether you need to finish your shopping or just want to stroll the lanes and take in the lights.
These are just five of our favorite light displays. Is your favorite on this list? If not what is your favorite holiday light display?