Father’s Day can bring out “gifter’s block” in many of us and we rely on the old stand bys of a tie or a gift card. At Julie & Company we say ditch the cliche and start a new tradition of awesome Father’s Day gifts in 2019. Here’s a list of gifts that we think the Dad in your life will love!
- Let Dad relive his childhood with an NES Classic Edition, a miniaturized version of the classic 1985 game system! Designed to plug directly into any TV this ready-to-go set includes 30 iconic games from Dad’s childhood! You can pick one up for dad here.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones are known for their superior sound quality and add in noise cancelling technology and Dad will have a perfect gift with some added peace & quiet! You can shop Bose noise cancelling headphones here.
- Upgrade something Dad uses every day to something of better quality. For instance, don’t underestimate the power of a great pen! Shinola’s Glider pen is perfectly balanced with an awesome titanium finish that will give Dad the upgrade he deserves. Check them out here.
- Give Dad the gift of your time! The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is free for Dads & Granddads with paid child/grandchild admission. Spend some time with your Dad and show him you love him. More info on free admission to the zoo here.
- Take Dad ax throwing! Watch him become a kid again throwing everything from axes to footballs! Thrownation will help give Dad a Father’s Day to remember. Find out more here.
- CAPA is having an opening weekend special with tickets only 50 cents each! If Dad is a film buff he’ll love seeing Casablanca on the big screen! Check out the full line up here.
- Does Dad enjoy a cold one now and then? Treat him right to Hopsy, the “Keurig of Craft Beers”! You’ll get a mini-home tap and 2 mini kegs of beer. Let Dad enjoy the fresh from the tap sensation right from home. Get your Hopsy here.
- Maybe Dad is steak aficionado? Holy Grail Steaks promises to deliver Dad only the best of the best! In fact, they are the only online shop certified by the Kobe Marketing Association! Try one of their “steak flights” with an awesome assortment of pre-selected cuts. You can view the selection here.
Just remember, it isn’t how much you spend on dad. It truly is the thought you put into his gift and the love you show him all year long that truly matters. Happy Father’s Day from Julie & Company | Keller Williams Excel Realty.